Let’s Be Thankful for Another Beautiful Day!
Business. Social. Marketing. Strategy. Self-Care.
- How to Improve Your Email Marketing StrategyYou want to start an email marketing strategy, but you have no idea how you will find the time? Make the time! It’s worth it to stay committed to an email marketing strategy. Why? It’s one of the best ways to grow your business and to sell more. Your email list is a list fullContinue reading “How to Improve Your Email Marketing Strategy”
- 5 Things Your Social Media Manager Wants You to KnowAre you working with a Social Media Manager? Would you want to know what they are honestly thinking? I am going to tell you today!
- Email Marketing – How to Get StartedIf your business isn’t growing at the pace you would like it to, you should start an email marketing strategy. Learn how to get started.
- Finding Your Peace is ImportantAre you an entrepreneur? Are you a teacher? Do you wait tables at a restaurant? No matter what you do for a living, you must slow down and take care of yourself. That’s where you’ll find your peace.
- Virtual Assistant -Your Specialty. Steps to Help Your Business Take off.You could say I’m a “seasoned Virtual Assistant”. I’ve worked with hundreds of clients and virtual assistants on business strategy and growth since 2013. Being a Virtual Assistant is fun, rewarding, and sometimes challenging. But I want you to keep something in mind from the very beginning and throughout your journey, your skills are importantContinue reading “Virtual Assistant -Your Specialty. Steps to Help Your Business Take off.”
- Spinach OmeletHere is one of my favorite meals to whip up anytime of the day! It’s a delishious Spinach Omelet that gives your body good nutrition that it needs!
- Working With A Social Media Manager-Where to StartWorking With A Social Media Manager-Where to Start
- Jump Off the Facebook TrainInspired by a social introvert who did not feel comfortable being visible on social media. She was searching for a different way to connect with her audience and grow her business. Facebook is the GIANT in the world of social media. Everyone who has a business is present on Facebook, right? No, this isn’t true.Continue reading “Jump Off the Facebook Train”
- I Want to Write.I’m Darlene. It’s so nice to meet you! I want to say that I am grateful you are here. I want to write or blog, whatever it’s called! Because I want to teach. I want to be heard. I want to help. There are so many things I want to share. Writing is the therapyContinue reading “I Want to Write.”
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.